Disclaimer: This position is expected to start
around August or September 2022 and continue through the entire Fall term (i.e.
through December/January) or into early Spring 2023 if available. We ask for a
minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider
before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work
authorization is through CPT, please consult your
school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by
the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the
best students in positions where they will grow both technically and personally
through their experience working closely with their manager, mentor, and team.
We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to
experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their
Instead of going on coffee runs and making
copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will
influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s
Reporting to the Sr Program Manager, Infrastructure &
Business Planning, the Infrastructure & Business Planning Intern will oversee
proper location portfolio management. This individual will leverage their
analytical skills to create and maintain various dashboards and reports related
to the existing location portfolio and future location development. They have a
proven record of analyzing data, presenting the findings in a clear manner, and
providing strategic suggestions for the best path forward.
- Create new reporting mechanisms and dashboards
to track infrastructure location development.
- Analyze large datasets using Excel and Power BI.
Present findings to leadership.
- Provide innovative solutions to enhance the
Infrastructure Development process.
- Host reoccurring meetings with the
Infrastructure Development team to track location development and communicate
- Create new ways to properly store and track
critical business metrics in a sustainable manner to enable future analysis.
- Collaborate with global business partners to
improve the data quality within Tesla’s internal portfolio management tool.
- Gather feedback and propose process improvement recommendations
for optimal training outcomes
- You don’t sweat the small stuff, but also
understand the importance of paying close attention to detail and being very
- You understand the importance of asking questions rather than
making potentially false assumptions.
- You can work both autonomously and
collaboratively, and you will be effective at juggling and prioritizing
multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have high standards, integrity, and ethics.
- Experience analyzing large data sets and providing clear
recommendations based on the findings.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure Development and Real Estate data
- This position requires the ability to work remotely with limited
communication skills (verbal and written) liaising with both technical and
level experience in Excel required. Willingness to learn Power BI required.
Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous
environment managing multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues