Tesla Inc. is seeking a motivated, and experienced Industrial Engineer (IE) to work within the Production Control group at our Megafactory facility in Lathrop, CA. The ideal candidate possess material flow and warehousing experience, is technically oriented and able to work in a face-paced Manufacturing environment. The IE has end-to-end operational responsibility to ensure timely and accurate material delivery to the production line. In this role, the IE works cross-functionally with Inventory Control, Material Flow Engineering, External Warehousing, Planning, Quality, Logistics and Packaging Engineering to maintain and level-up operations.
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
· At least 2 years’ experience in managing supply chain related projects
· Strong proficiency in project management tools (MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Technical competencies in warehouse racking, mobile equipment, and systems integration
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of manufacturing principles with well-round supply chain experience
· Ability to self-manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
· Strong problem-solving abilities with proficiency in 8D, TPS, and PDCA methods
· Solid work ethic, and ability to work overtime with the appetite for success