- Full Time
The HR Partner drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Tesla is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. Tesla’s HR Business Partners are passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in a HR Business Partner or other HR role including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project management or program implementation.
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Evidence of exceptional ability.