- Full Time
The Supply Chain Organization supports the development, implementation, and management of strategies to provide Tesla with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality, and delivery performance. We are seeking an HR Business Partner who enjoys driving engagement and building organizational scalability to build and establish the necessary policies and practices in a period of hypergrowth. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where anything is possible and much is still being built, brings order from chaos, creates the foundation for engagement, organizational stability, and employee growth/retention.
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent in experience.
- 4+ years of HR Leadership and/or HRBP experience, preferably from a multi-site industrial and/or a start-up environment.
- Expert knowledge of local employment law and HR best practices.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with reasonable accommodations and the interactive process under the ADA required.
- Labor experience is critical but not required.
- ADA interactive process required.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.