- As part of Payroll Administration within the HR Operations Shared Services organization, the HR Operations Specialist (Payroll Input) role will deliver first line support and day-to-day direction to the complete HR team in EMEA or other stakeholders. The HR Operations Specialist is the first point of contact for our employees and they will respond to employee inquiries, by providing support, advice, problem solving, identifying solutions and escalates as needed. This position requires good judgment and extreme initiative and is accountable for the quality and productivity of requests.
The HR Operations team acts as a bridge between employees and other departments e.g. Payroll, Benefits, Finance, HR Partners, etc. Work is performed under the general supervision of the HR Operations Team Lead and you will be responsible from beginning to end for a specific HR Flow; 1. Inflow (contracts & onboarding, 2. Throughflow (promotion and lateral career moves), 3. Outflow (Offboarding), 4. Benefit and Out of Office Admin and 5. Payroll Administration (input).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Payroll input preparation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of HRIS and E-Ticketing tool systems a plus.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks or shift priorities as needed in a fast-changing environment
- Proven skill at handling stressful issues and interfacing with all levels of the business in a courteous and professional manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- English language skills; both written and spoken