The HR Coordinator drives our mission by supporting the HR team and working with employees across the business to ensure Tesla is a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Work in close partnership with HR Partners and HR Managers to be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations.
- Partner effectively with HR Partners and HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with the HR team to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner
- Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Support any other special projects as needed
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Operations to correct
- Coordinate with HR/Compensation/Recruiting on assignments for LOA, Light Duty, Modified Duty, and Restricted Duty
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in HR or related fields
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism – can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Works independently as well as in a team environment