- Full Time
The Monterrey Construction team is seeking a Head of Construction Operations to play a critical role in construction projects. This person will manage a high performing team focused on company critical projects related to vehicle production. The manager will work cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders, interface with end users, and the manufacturing engineering team to ensure delivery of projects under schedule and under budget.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent experience.
- Ideally 9 years of experience on large commercial or industrial construction projects. $100Million+ ($Mex2billion+)
- Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Civil, Structural, and Architectural, Mechanical, electrical, life safety and controls scopes.
- Ability to train and mentor colleagues on best practices for project management and execution.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as needed to complete objectives and lead your times through challenging projects.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and willingness to continuously learn.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – contractors, engineers, and regulatory agencies.