- Full Time
Tesla is looking to hire a Head of Construction Engineering to join our team who is energetic and demonstrates a passion for leading Construction Engineering for the major construction project, Gigafactory Mexico.
Gigafactory Mexico is the next chapter in Tesla’s incredible success story. The most important pillar for this is our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
- Bachelor of Science degree in either Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Controls Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Architectural and/or equivalent in experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – contractors, engineers, and regulatory agencies.
- Focus is a limited resource. Demonstrate the agility required to quickly shift focus between tasks in order to deliver on multiple design projects.
- Infrastructure development is a problem of complexity, objective thinking, and social interactions. Prove an ability to solve subjective problems with objective fundamentals.
- Advanced project management skills such as Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies.
- Scheduling software, preferably Primavera P6.
- Construction Project Management and subcontractor consulting engineer management experience.
- Knowledge of advanced excel use and computer programming/scripting is a plus.