- Full Time
The Supercharger Construction Procurement team is looking to hire a skilled Global Supply Manager to be located in Austin, TX; this person should have in-depth working knowledge of general construction suppliers and contractors and have experience negotiating contracts. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic workplace.
- At least 5years’ experience in purchasing, preferably in the Infrastructure, Construction or Facilities space
- Additional experience in project controls or construction management preferred
- MS or BS in Engineering and/or evidence of exceptional experience.
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Bluebeam and/or Acrobat
- Hi-tech, construction and/or automotive industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Strategic Sourcing, Opportunity Analyses, and Contract Negotiations, including experience in executing Change Management processes and procedures
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve, with demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders as well as organizational skills to manage and track transactional details