We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Global Supply Manager to lead the sourcing of Tesla’s Powered Industrial Vehicles. This may include forklifts, tuggers, aerial lifts, utility carts, yard trucks, etc. across all North America Business Units (Motors, Energy, Solar and Service). This person will be a member of our Supply Chain Organization supporting the development, implementation, and management of strategies to provide Tesla with optimal supply assurance, pricing, and delivery performance. The Global Supply Manager builds and leverages strong relationships with key suppliers to meet cost, quality, and delivery targets.
Tesla is a fast moving, dynamic environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. The candidate will be a self-starter; eager to learn about Tesla’s Procurement Organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or and/or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in consulting, automotive or tech. Master’s or MBA is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make quick decisions with 80% information
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.