Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of
accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch
revolutionary products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed,
innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that we achieve our goals,
and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of our success story.
The Gigafactory Berlin Procurement team is looking to hire a Global Supply Manager. This person should have in-depth knowledge of MEP and equipment construction suppliers and contractors and have experience in sourcing strategy development. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic work place.
- At least five (5) years of Extensive experience in purchasing, preferably in MEP, Construction or Facilities space.
- Additional experience in project controls or construction management preferred.
- MS or BS in Engineering, Construction Management, and/or evidence of exceptional experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power BI.
- Hi-tech, construction and/or automotive industry experience.
- Strategic Sourcing, Opportunity Analyses, and Contract Negotiations.
- Fluency in English and German is a plus
What we offer:
- You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you´ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.