- We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Global Supply Manager to support our development teams and contract manufacturing partners in the sourcing of Direct Supply Chain components and parts. These could include specific parts related to one of our three automobiles (Model S, Model X and/or Model 3), Tesla Energy, Batteries and/or any other components intrinsic to the successful running of the organization. This role will report to our Supply Chain Group Manager and in parallel be an active sourcing resource supporting our various Engineering groups within Tesla.
She/he will be a member of our Supply Chain Organization supporting the development, implementation and management of strategies to provide Tesla with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality and delivery performance.
The Global Supply Manager builds and leverages strong working relationships with our engineering teams and key suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met. They work toward good supplier relationships and total costs of ownership to achieve maximum advantage for Tesla and our customers. Tesla is a fast moving, dynamic environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. The successful candidate will be a self-starter; motivated with expert overall Sourcing Expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Engineering or Chemistry and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- 3 + years related experience in supply chain filed is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft and Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel