- Full Time
The Gallery Advisor consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future clients as well as create a memorable experience for our clients on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Gallery Advisor, you will support guests from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We have created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional guest experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
· At least 1+ year of customer service experience with in a metrics driven environment
· Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
· Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
· Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
· Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools
· Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
· Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
· Must be at least 18 years of age and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
· Legal right to work in the United States