Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation, and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla, given its high-profile in the technology and automotive industries, is uniquely positioned to enable site reliability engineers to have a major impact within our industry, company, and across our customer base. As a member of the Tesla Linux Infrastructure team, you will automate away toil and build tools to manage a large distributed system and to make development seamless. This role presents a prime opportunity to ensure reliability, maintainability, performance, scalability, and security are at the forefront of our teams’ products.
- Build advanced tooling and user interface for infrastructure automation and administration to manage private cloud across multiple global distributed data centers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems handling large volumes of data and develop solutions that have a significant impact at scale.
- Be ultimately accountable for the performance, capacity and high availability of the infrastructure
- Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
- Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, Networking Programming
- Experience with web technologies and frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience in building highly scalable architectures
- Experience with Virtualization or Containerization (VMWare, Kubernetes, Docker, LXD/LXC)
- Understand the concepts of Observability and Infrastructure as Code
- Systems Automation (Ansible/Puppet)
- Knowledge of distributed and cloud computing
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation, and commuting support.