Duration: 6 months
Start date: Fall 2023
Tesla Financial Services GmbH, Munich, Germany, is offering financial products to lease Tesla vehicles. By doing so we support our sales organization and help boosting the Tesla customer experience. The Compliance Intern will support Tesla FS’s compliance & AML function by performing analyses which are critical to the company’s success. In addition to supporting the development of both qualitative and quantitative methods and procedures the intern will help maintain regular and ad-hoc compliance reports to the management board and liaise with internal and external parties involved (such as IT and Operations). The intern will also play an important role in ensuring the company’s regulatory compliance, e.g. by performing anti-money laundering checks. The intern´s focus will be on the German entity – with Tesla being an international company, however, the intern will have the opportunity to bring in his/her willingness to learn and thus to contribute to Tesla’s mission across all borders. The position is based in Munich, Germany – travel requirements are limited.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated (preferably on a FS-related field like Business Administration, Business / Financial Law, International Finance)
- First experience in analytics & modeling or compliance & AML checks
- Proficiency in MS Office products, analytical mindset, SQL is a plus
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mindset in a true start-up environment
- Organizational and communication skills, fluent in German and English