This position is for a Chassis Technician. The ideal candidate will work as a member of Tesla’s Service/Warranty MRB Parts Disposition and First Level Analysis team. The primary objective of this role is to conduct failure analysis on warranty returns for potential revenue recovery while maintaining Tesla’s integrity with the supplier. The successful candidate for this position must have a broad background in automotive maintenance and testing.
This role is Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm with optional overtime.
· Experience as an Engineering technician or 3+ years as an Automotive Service Technician.
· 2 year technical/automotive degree preferred, but not required.
· Extensive knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
· Analytical problem-solving skills & root cause analysis.
· Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
· Experience with MS office tools (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
· Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when required for project deadlines.
Candidates must have the ability and willingness to travel domestically (Up to 10%)