- Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Our Applications Engineering organization in GigaBerlin is responsible for building applications to support Tesla’s rapid growth. The mission of our team is to streamline business operations, build amazing tools for the GigaBerlin factory and processes, decrease business costs, and solve the engineering challenges from both development and support.
Our engineers are hands-on and encouraged to own their own projects, contribute to new ideas, and make an impact on the way that our company operates.
- Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, Rest APIs and related technologies
- Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems
- Efficient knowledge of SQL and python is big plus.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes a big plus
- Kafka is nice to have.
- Understanding of queues and stream processing is nice to have
- Experience with Agile Methodology and version control system, like Git
- Demonstrated experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean
- Demonstrated experience of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Proficiency working in a high-impact, responsive, and collaborative team
environment – Smart but humble, with a bias for action