Start date: January and no later than mid February 2023
Location: Berlin – Grünheide, Germany
Duration: 6 months
Time type: fulltime
The Tesla Engineering Procurement and Construction is looking to hire a motivated Factory Layout Intern. This person will be directly responsible for supporting and coordinating the layout of various Tesla facilities in the Giga Berlin factory.
- Pursuing a degree in industrial, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering experience with emphasis on layout.
- Strong technical understanding of design drawings, reports and specifications.
- First experience with manufacturing layouts in AutoCAD.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment.
- First experience quantitatively solving ambiguous factory design problems at a systems level.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- German more is considered a plus.
- First Experience with Revit ond/or VisTable is a bonus.
- First Experience with discrete event simulation software (FlexSim preferred) is higly beneficial.