Tesla’s Materials Engineering group is looking for a highly motivated Facilities Manager to work on a critical challenge facing the world’s energy transition – Battery Cathode materials. This includes the development and scale-up of novel, high-energy, low-cost cathode materials and the development of first-of-a-kind processes that shorten the path from mine to battery cell. This is possibly the most critical chemical engineering challenge of our time, and success will unlock a diversified green energy ecosystem.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience considered
- 5+ years of related experience supporting semiconductor, solar, or battery manufacturing facilities
- Technical training in plant engineering or maintenance, or comparable professional experience.
- Potential to work with materials which contain hazardous chemicals
- Self-directed, self-motivated and self-managing with ability to simultaneously prioritize tactical and strategic objectives
- High tolerance of change
- Strong teamwork and communication skills