- Full Time
The Facilities Maintenance Planner will be tasked with various duties
including but not limited to writing work orders based on field
diagnosis/inspection, administrative duties, generating weekly/monthly reports, investigation, and preparation of work orders for execution and root cause analysis of early failures. Scope includes all technologies for Facilities. The ideal candidate has general technical knowledge of all facilities-based
processes and technologies.
- 5 years of experience in a technical capacity, preferably in a high-volume facilities environment.
- 3 years of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance; Proactive, motivated self-starter.
- Flexibility and ability to handle and manage change effectively and efficiently.
- Data analysis and risk-based decision-making skills.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Basic Technical Writing knowledge and experience
- Basic Facilities Maintenance knowledge and experience.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Manage and report all maintenance KPIs.
- Fill-in for Maintenance Supervisor when needed.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.