The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking a Customer Claim Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects of its Approved Body Shop Program. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Create repair estimates for Collision Damaged Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles that arrive for repair (Technical estimating, no sales estimating).
- Build Repair Plans in accordance with Tesla specific repair procedures.
- Bill work in accordance with industry accepted Insurance standards
- Document all damages requiring repair or parts replacement with photos.
- Direct disassembly technicians as to the pace and scope of disassembly to expose all damages up front.
- Order all replacement parts from Tesla Warehouse.
- Monitor parts delivery.
- Communicate with insurance company to submit claim and billing.
- Direct Body Techs to perform repair attempts where Repair Vs Replace is not clear.
- Manage Time in order to meet daily requirement of fully Blueprinted vehicles
- Update Customer on vehicle progress
- Close billing and delivery of vehicle
- 5+ years of automotive collision damage estimating experience
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- I-CAR certification preferred
- Proficient with Computers, as well as CCC, Audatex, or Mitchell Estimating Software
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Excellent Prior work references
- Willingness to be cross trained in career advancing management roles as needed