The EHS Manager is responsible for managerial leadership and complex technical work within a wide range of EHS disciplines. The EHS Manager will support day-to-day 24/7 operations at Giga Texas by managing and developing the EHS team, processes, and programs for specific assigned factory shops and technical programs.
- 10+ years of experience working with EHS compliance and management systems within manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene, or Safety-related discipline.
- Practical, hands-on experience with the following: Risk assessment, equipment and process safety, machine guarding, industrial hygiene, environmental compliance initiatives, and incident root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of health and safety requirements and regulations at federal and local levels.
- Ability to adapt, adjust schedules when needed, take initiative, prioritize and work effectively within a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence and communicate with associates and all levels of management
- Proficiency with standard business software, including word processing, presentation software, and spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of Human and Organizational Performance (HOP).
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s degree
- Certifications – CSP, CHMM, CPE, CIH