is looking for a highly motivated Engineering Technician to lead and support equipment
development challenges on a pilot line setting for cell manufacturing. This
individual will apply his/her technical skills for mechanical root cause
analysis, component mechanical design/fabrication and install, critical Li-ion
cell component analysis, and data analysis in both manufacturing and lab
environments for Cell Manufacturing.
· 3+ years of detailed hands-on experience and knowledge of product design, procedures and practices of root cause analysis and typical issues and resolution pathways.
· Metal working and other general fabrication skills including: Knowledge of hand and power tools, pneumatic equipment included Machine shop items: Band saws, grinders, mill and lathe operation a plus.
· Knowledge of electrical hazards. Including precautionary measures around High Voltage equipment and spinning machinery.
· Ability to use basic electrical tools: Digital Multi-meter, Meg-Ohm tester Thermal couple Meters.
· Basic wiring knowledge, ability to connect sensors, power supplies, and Data Acquisition to test platforms
· Experience in high and low voltage systems experience
· Above average manual dexterity and visual acuity are required in order to perform delicate assembly and disassembly tasks.
· Ability and passion to perform hands-on tasks such as cell openings and inspections
· Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills, excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, ability to lift and sort parts of up to 20 pounds as needed.
· Experience within in a high volume manufacturing environment.
· Ability to use technological tools and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and interpret data.