The Engineering Project Manager is an integral part of the engineering development team and will be responsible for executing a broad range of oversight, tracking, and product management goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or evidence of equivalent experience and exceptional skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, ideally with multiple delivered products in a medium to high volume industry.
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and software development process.
- Experience in planning activities and vendor management in an engineering environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex development projects and identify critical elements.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally between engineering, production, and supply chain personnel
- Strong knowledge of Jira or an equivalent Project Tracking Software System
- Individual contributor and design engineering experience is highly valued
- Background in Infotainment Audio, Radio and/or Antenna product development