- Seeking highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment to take on a wide range of manufacturing and development challenges on a pilot line setting for cell manufacturing. This individual will apply his/her technical skills to setup, operate, and adjust equipment in development phase. The manufacturing technician is a key member of the process development team focused on developing innovative processes, equipment, and tooling to accelerate the world’s transition to GWh Hours of sustainable energy.
- Experience in automated/semi-automated manufacturing environment
- Experience with operating and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
- Strong proficiency in common workplace software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organization, analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to work with others in cross-functional team environment and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Comfortable with frequent change of direction, dynamic work environment and passion to perform time-sensitive analysis under pressure.
- Experience with high-volume and high-speed continuous motion manufacturing production
- Experience utilizing SQL queries to access the data base and pull reports/data
- Experience with any data analysis software (Minitab, JMP, etc) and/or ability to draw accurate conclusions from data