Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Location: Amsterdam and/or Tilburg
Duration: 5-6 Months
Start Date: August/September 2022
The internship assignment
During the duration of the internship you will be part of the newly created Process, Systems and Analytics (PSA) team in the EMEA Energy Fulfillment & Distribution department. The responsibilities of the PSA team lay in driving optimization, harmonization and cost-saving projects, often by realization of process and/or system transformation initiatives. You will be joining a diverse team and able to learn from experts in the field of analytics, warehousing, logistics, order fulfillment, project and change management. As a bonus you will be on the front row seat when it comes to Tesla’s energy and charging products.
Wanting to get your hands dirty with data, IT developments and analytics is key for successfully being able to contribute. Having a passion to learn how to become better in project management would be a welcome plus. Due to the size of the organization, you will be dealing with many different (global) business and IT partners. Therefore you are able to deal with cultural differences and will need an international orientated mindset.
Learning goals & tasks
- Growing your root cause and issue resolving skillset
- Evolving your project management and process improvement skills to the next level
- Get hands-on experience on system testing and requirements writing
- Develop your analytical side, and basic reporting and presentation skills
- Learn how to maintain master data and other system related configurations
- Learn about Tesla’s distribution networks globally
- Practice your Power BI, Tableau and Superset capabilities
- Support the team where needed and become a trusted member of our organization
- Currently enrolled in the field of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, Computer Science, Operations or Engineering, or in a similar field.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proactive attitude and a “can-do” mentality
- Affinity to work on processes, systems, reporting and data.
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders with different needs and cultural backgrounds
- Proven project work experience and/or willingness to grow in this area
- Not afraid to speak up and reach out, and find the answers for yourself where needed
- Passionate about accelerating the transition to sustainable energy
- Able to handle change daily in a fast-moving environment.
- Stress resistant and resilient