- Location: West Coast or Austin TX
The Energy Material Manager’s primary focus is to evaluate inventory position, planned demand and forecasted schedule in order to escalate any material concerns prior to impacting customer experience. This position can be located at any location in the Pacific standard time zone.
- Work as a team player, interacting with employees of all levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to make fast paced decisions.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma and/or the equivalent in experience.
- Proven ability to lead others through influence.
- Able to plan, organize and manage multiple projects with competing demands and deadlines.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Prior experience in manufacturing/warehouse/logistics environment preferred.
- Tesla Energy Material Experience