- Full Time
*This role can be based in Berlin or Amsterdam*
Tesla is looking for a customer-focused, experienced and motivated Energy Customer Support Specialist to join our Energy team in Amsterdam.
If you love helping people, are customer-centric and technically skilled, we would love to meet you. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will act as a the first point of contact for our customers and installers, provide product information, answer question and resolve any problems that our customers and installers might face.
You’ll mainly provide customer support for our home battery, the Powerwall. Tesla’s Powerwall is a home battery designed to store energy from solar or the grid, so our customers can use the energy anytime they want – at night or during an outage.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role, experience in a technical environment is considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Italian. In addition, you also speak fluently Dutch and/or Spanish amd/or German
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices
- Follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals