Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship
Function: Supply Chain
Location: Tilburg and/or Amsterdam, NL
Duration: 5-6 Months
Start Date: May / June 2022
The internship assignment
Tesla is seeking an intern to work for the EMEA Indirect Purchasing Team, eProcurement & Systems. They will be a central point of contact for all purchasing related queries internally. They will support in the overall Purchase2Pay-process: Support vendor-creation in our systems, optimize the purchase creation process and work on our KPI reporting. The Purchasing team offers the interns an opportunity to develop themselves in an international corporation with both operational and project work during the assignment.
Learning goals & tasks
- Support the eProcurement team and tools for operational catalogue buying in 30+ countries in EMEA and the new GigaBerlin factory.
- Develop Procure-to-Pay processes in the Tesla supply chain.
- Support the Global Supply Managers with data analysis and operational buying power.
- Analysis of spend data for assigned commodities.
- Fluency in English and at least conversational German.
- Preferably studying a relevant field like Supply Chain, International Business or Manufacturing / Process Engineering.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, you will be in contact with many (internal) stakeholders.
- Ability to keep an overview and improve processes (and don’t shy away from a challenge!)
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented.
- Proactive and team oriented work mentality.
Tesla continues to grow across EMEA and we expect our short term plans to include hiring for this position. If you would like to be considered, please feel free to apply here. We do not yet have a definite timeline, but this is a way to get a head start on the application process. We appreciate your interest and will review applications once the team has a need.