As a member of the firmware development team, you will be responsible for embedded software development for Authentication and Keys Team in the scope of Vehicle Software. Vehicle access control is a critical user facing system providing cutting edge user experiences like auto presenting doors, phone key and cloud key management. It is both crucial and challenging to design software for the full gamut of user behaviors and failure modes. It is also closely linked with the growing needs of autonomy and vehicle access needs. You will be challenged to think out of the box to bring up embedded software architecture while maintaining scalability, reliability, and efficiency of your code running in an embedded environment. Come join a team of deeply knowledgeable engineers that strive to build the most robust and reliable embedded systems using cutting edge software development tools and practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Experience in embedded development in wireless systems, real-time controls, or system software.
- Proficiency in C/C++, familiarity with MISRA C a plus.
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability.
- Experience with the embedded microprocessor tools.
- Controls software and algorithm development is a plus
- Test driven development and familiarity with developer driven automated testing.
- Programming language experience with Python/Rust is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Understanding of physics and basic principles is highly preferred.
- Microcontroller debugging tools (JTAG, Trace, Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer)
- Processor architecture (ex. Arm, PowerPC) and RTOS integration (FreeRTOS)
- Communication protocols UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Wireless protocols : BLE, NFC, UWB, UHF, Wifi, 802.11.x,