- Electrical Technician -Afternoon Shift
Afternoon shift includes a 10% shift premium.
Hours are Monday-Thursday 3:30-pm to 1:00am, Friday 2:30pm to 11:00pm. Overtime is available on Saturday, depending on business needs.
Competitive pay rate selected based on relevant experience. Compensation package also includes Tesla stock grant.
We are looking for a highly motivated, “hands-on” individual to join our Electrical Assembly Team in the assembly of control panels and wiring of field devices for a new generation of high speed, automated manufacturing equipment. The role includes interpreting electrical schematics and device layout drawings, populating panel back plates, point-to-point wiring and field wiring of machine control devices with some travel for machine installation and commissioning support.
- Industrial Electrician’s license preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of current industrial electrical standards,
ability to read electrical schematics, working knowledge of PLC’s, sensors,
motor control drives, servomotor systems and basic working knowledge of
- Proven experience in assembly of electrical systems for automated
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.