- With 30,000+ Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast charging network in the world. Located on major routes near convenient amenities, Superchargers keep our customers charged when they are away from home.
As the expansion of our charging infrastructure continues to grow, we are now hiring an Electrical Installation Manager / Construction Project Manager to oversee and manage all charging infrastructure deployment projects within Sweden. You are responsible for multiple projects from A-Z, including permitting, design, contracting, coordinating the construction phase and the delivery of the project within the agreed timeline and budget.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in A-Z project management of electrical installation projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions
- Capability to communicate effectively and collaborate with internal- and external stakeholders
- Affinity with the renewable energy sector/e-mobility and a passion to learn
- A willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license (This role can be based in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg)
- Fluency in English and Swedish