Tesla is seeking a high performing Electrical Engineer to contribute to the Core Test Engineering team. As a member of our team, you will develop highly-performant, scalable, and available systems for our manufacturing and test teams. You must thrive working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a genuine passion for engineering products that will take manufacturing and test systems to the next level.
- Experience working with deployments in various geographical locations is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Remain engaged, proactive, and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.
- Proficiency with process integration and electromechanical / mechatronic systems
- Serial communication (RS-232) between PLCs and instruments
- Experience with Eplan and developing Electrical Prints for a Project is a Plus
- Strong Electrical Knowledge of different Electrical Components and their use case is a Plus