The Cathode maintenance team is expanding its scope of responsibility to include the design, maintain, installation and management of all aspects of new manufacturing lines in order to support the overall mission of transforming the world to sustainable methods of transportation. You will work closely with internal stakeholders (infrastructure, equipment design team, process design team, automation, purchasing, and program management) and external contractors and vendors in order to deliver an integrated manufacturing solution, review line layout concepts to finalize electrical scope.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- 5-10+ years of industry experience in electrical engineering desired.
- Proficiency designing electrical & power distribution systems in ePlan Electrical
- Proficiency in field network topology, both theory and practical applications
- Knowledge in electrical designs for different regions including NFPA standards or equivalent (local voltage usage, regulations, governing bodies)
- Proven experience in large scale construction management
- Site safety management with respect to electrical installations (LOTO, commissioning procedures)
- Experience creating project documentation, drawings, inspections, permits, etc