The Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) Trainer will support the design, coordination, delivery, and track EHS training in a wide range of EHS technical topics for employees at Tesla Giga Texas, and electric vehicle
- 3+ years of training experience within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience delivering training in two or more of the following topics: Fall protection, confined space, Control of Hazardous Energy, electrical safety, Powered Industrial Vehicles, or Human & Organizational Performance (HOP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with the development of training programs and materials, including student assessments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience as a team-oriented self-starter, eager to meet and exceed objectives, with the ability to handle a multi-project environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of production processes and systems (i.e., workflow, safety, using software applications, etc.).
- Familiarity or expertise with using electronic Learning Management Systems a plus.