Tesla Energy is seeking an Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist to be an integral part in changing the way we power the world and accelerate the transition to sustainable energy.
The position is based in Amsterdam and travel is necessary throughout the EMEA region (30% as an approximate) to fulfil the role.
The EHS Specialist is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and supporting the activities of the Energy team, including ensuring safe practices in the delivery of Battery Energy Storage solutions, contractor management and field service activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant formal qualification in Health and Safety with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in construction, utility or similar hazardous work environment
- Working knowledge of Codes, Standards and International requirements related to EHS
- An ability to prioritise and execute tasks in parallel. Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce clear and concise written documents
- Ability to think strategically and deliver novel solutions in complex situations
- Effective at remaining focused in pressured situations
- Valid vehicle driving license
- Professional fluency in English is essential. Master of additional European language a plus.