- Full Time
Tesla is looking for a highly motivated Document Control Specialist. The position will support in the design, planning, implementation, and execution of the documentation infrastructure by providing the team with the necessary information to establish successful document and quality management systems for plant operations. The successful candidate will support daily management and maintenance of the document control system for production, maintenance, warehousing, controls, and quality groups within operations. The role will be responsible for ensuring up-to-date equipment documentation, records, procedures, standards, and the quality management system, as well as supporting reporting, and provide training to team members.
- Advanced SharePoint experience
- Maintaining and reporting for Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suit
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability in cross-functional environment
- Innovative, Open-minded, collaborative, and a team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic: ability to work long hours, evenings and weekends as needed by the projects.