Tesla has an outstanding regional opportunity for Design Specialist to
join our dynamic Infrastructure Development team. The Design Specialist will support
the regional design managers in the design and permitting phases of new Tesla
Centers and Collision Centers. We’re seeking self-motivated professionals
proficient in Revit to drive projects. The role will be regionally based in
Fremont, CA or Austin, TX.
of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Architecture or equivalent experience plus
evidence of exceptional ability.
· 2-3+ years of experience in the
Architectural field required.
management or Architectural firm experience preferred.
proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and 3D
to effectively communicate verbally, in writing and through drawings/sketches.
electrical and plumbing knowledge to coordinate utilities with outside
time management and communication skills.
to drive results.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser Permanente or Aetna PPO and HSA plans
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) partial match – Tesla will match 50% of the first 6% (capped at $3,000 annually) of your eligible compensation that you contribute to your 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Flex Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts