- he Data Engineer is responsible for processing structured and unstructured data, validating data quality, and developing and supporting data products. We are looking for someone with strong hands on experience in all layers of data Integration and analytics! We especially need experience in using Python as an ETL tool. The Data Engineer plays a significant role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging technologies.
Some of the technology we use:
* SQL Server and MySQL
* Strong experience with relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL and Vertica. NoSQL databases experience is a plus!
* Strong background in data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
* Experience with design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, source of truth systems for different business areas, developing and maintaining web services in an agile environment
* Working experience with Kafka Streaming layer
* Experience in Spark Framework on both batch and real-time data processing is a plus
* Experience in Big Data Integration & Analytics is a plus
* Experience in Supply Chain and Logistics data is a plus