- Full Time
Tesla’s Energy Operations Service team operates & maintains deployed assets including North American residential & commercial solar, global behind-the-meter & front-of-meter storage, and global electric vehicle charging infrastructure. The role will be expected to closely partner with the operations team to develop reporting tools & improve processes, engineering functions for technical root cause analysis, and lead cross-functional decision-making & implementation of large-scale change for how Tesla Energy operates & maintains its 10-30 year warranted assets.
The Energy Service Transformation & Analytics team is embedded in daily operations, supporting both near-term execution and long-term planning. Team members are expected to partner closely with the business to analyze technical data, provide recommendations, and lead cross-functional decision-making and implementation of the recommendations.
- Evidence of exceptional ability, especially within an ambiguous environment
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics, program manager, or other structured training program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering preferred or and/commensurate experience
- Demonstrated success driving tangible impact / influencing within a broader organization
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts at a detailed level, and synthesize implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly with senior business leaders
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g., Microsoft Office applications, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects, especially those consisting of both technical and non-technical stakeholders