- Full Time
What to Expect
The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking a Collision Repair Customer Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Internal Body Shop in all aspects of its Authorized Collision Program.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience in the collision industry.
- Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Microsoft Office experience preferred.
- Must be willing to train others
- Must be comfortable working in a collision shop environment
- Ability to work independently in limited supervision environments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age