Our Customer Experience Managers are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with your Store leader to lead the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve a cumulative store sales target, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Ability to relocate as needed
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from
day 1 for you and your dependents.
Aetna PPO and HSA plans (including infertility
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Back-up childcare and employee discounts