The Culinary Manager is responsible for successfully executing all culinary operations which
include; front and back of the house operations, logistics, vendor management, project
management and staff recruitment, management and development. In addition, this position will
be accountable budgeting, forecasting, and reporting, for all non-production capital expenditures
for the culinary department. Strives to continually improve internal customer satisfaction and
ensure that standards and procedures are being followed.
- 10+ years’ high-volume food & beverage experience in related field and/or degree from
an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
- Ability to perform accounting and finance math including calculations of fractions,
percentages and/or ratios. Experience with forecasting and budgeting preferred.
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Windows and Office which includes word
outlook, processing, spreadsheets and database programs. Must have the ability to solve
problems and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables in situations where
only limited standardization exists.
- Food Manager Certification
- Must be customer service oriented, accurate, self-motivated, and be able to use time
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to direct and motivate staff to provide
excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Experience working in time critical and fast-paced product development
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and
- Fluent in English and German, additional foreign language skills would be ideal