• Holistically manage programs schedules through the entire lifecyle at a high level down to daily team inputs as the project requires
• Ensuring accurate inputs are given in a timely manner from all parties
• Create what-if scenario schedules and alternative path schedules as required
• Use efficient and aesthetic communication methods to escalate risks and communicate successes
• Employ a can-do attitude, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the project goals
• Develop long term strategy on schedule management systems and drive teams to implement and follow the procedures accordingly
• 4+ years of experience on complex technical manufacturing, Lab, Hospital, or Industrial infrastructure projects. 3+ years of full-time schedule experience required.
• Civil, Structural and Architectural estimation experience required. Mechanical, Electrical, Controls and Life Safety experience preferred.
• Experience in critical path management with a demonstrated history of successful schedule crashes
• Knowledge of how things are built at the fundamental level, experience with construction management preferred
• High proficiency in scheduling software Microsoft projects, P6 a bonus. Alternative software skills and methodology also encouraged.
• Willingness to get your hands dirty to understand the projects you are supporting
• Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Controls Scopes. Bonus for Civil, Structural, and Architectural experience
• Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex things
• Capacity to go above and beyond to support Tesla’s mission as required