- Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the Supercharger deployment team. This person must have a construction background; general contractor’s experience is highly valued. The role will oversee multiple construction projects and enforce budget, timeline, fit, finish, and safety requirements. A get-it-done mentality for all situations is expected.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related subject and 4-6 years of increasingly responsible estimating and project management experience, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Thorough understanding of construction administration processes, including contracts, budgets, construction documents, change orders, schedules, RFIs, submittals, and material procurement.
- Advanced knowledge of construction means and methods
- Strong understanding of AC and DC power, transformers, circuit protection, single-line electrical and mechanical diagrams, and construction drawings.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – contractors, engineers, and members of various divisions within Tesla.
- Class A general contractor’s license a plus but not required
- Available for extensive travel (50%+), often on short notice.
- Ability to obtain an U.S. passport.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.