One of the core challenges of the European in-house leasing
and financing entities (“captives”) is the management of the governance, risk,
compliance & AML functions. Our EMEA
Financial Services team is hiring at Compliance Manager EMEA to join their
As a Compliance Manager, you will play an important role in
ensuring the company’s regulatory compliance, especially with regards to the
anti-money laundering (AML) setup. Your focus will be on Tesla’s financial
captives in Germany and the UK.
As Tesla is an international company, your willingness to
learn is welcome and thus contribute to Tesla’s mission across global borders.
This is a full-time position, based in Munich, Germany.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law, finance, business
management or a relevant working experience
- 3+ years of compliance experience in the financial services
industry, team lead experience
- Thorough understanding of the regulatory environment of
financial services in Germany and UK
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mindset in a true start-up
environment, general attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication
skills, fluent in German and English
- On-site role generally requires attendance in the Munich
- Willingness to travel to meet up with EMEA team members