- Full Time
The Commerce Support Specialist within Tesla’s Customer Experience Team, is responsible for ensuring the end to end journey, from when a customer shops for an item-to when they receive and start using the product, is seamless and lives up to Tesla’s exceptional standards. The role will also support operational activities for the Tesla commerce program as needed, reporting to the Accessories Order Admin Manager.
- Associates degree or higher in a relevant area of specialization, or equivalent experience with examples of exceptional ability.
- Proficiency in a business management suite that performs retail order management, consumer invoicing, and order tracking. Experience in SAP, Reynolds & Reynolds, ADP Lightspeed, or similar applications used in a retail environment are a plus.
- 2 years of relevant job experience, preferably in the automotive, customer service, or consumer product industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are a big plus.
- Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills are mandatory
- High proficiency and practical working experience with online retail operations
- The ability to research information, solve challenging problems, and coordinate projects under tight timing constraints.
- The ability to manage and prioritize deliverables with minimal direction.
- Experience with website design/e-commerce a plus.
- Additional languages are a plus.