- Collision Technician, Collision Tactical Response Team
*This role will be based out of a designated Tesla Collision Center*
We are looking for an experienced Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world on the Collision Tactical Response Team. The Collision Tactical Response Team quickly deploys to support factory initiatives to minimize impact on the field, support high backlog locations, and new location openings. This position is home based through a local Tesla collision center; however, it requires regular travel in support of other collision centers and factory operations.
- Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a collision repair technician, Tesla experience preferred
- 75% of the year travel minimum, 3 consecutive week capability
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Ability to travel with your own tools
- Capable of seamlessly integrating with multiple different teams on wide variety of different technical repairs and processes
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public
- Maintain top level professional integrity and appearance as an collision technician
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently in limited supervision environments
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to support business needs