- Full Time
Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- 5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician
- Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
- Neat and organized work habits.
- I car Mig Welding certification a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age