Tesla’s Collision Repair
department is looking for someone to join the Collision Repair Validation Team
in supporting structural body repair and replacement for collision repair
centers around the world.
This position is based at our
Fremont, CA. Collision Repair Headquarters and serves to review, perform, and
provide feedback on structural repair procedures. As a validation technician,
you’ll be performing repair procedures, validating repair center tooling, and
investigating issues on the path to new repair techniques.
If you’re someone who’s creative,
engaging and driven, and you’re interested in becoming a part of a world-class
team supporting Tesla’s mission through the service and continued support of
our customers and body shops in the field, we are interested in hearing from
you. More details about the job are listed below:
· Vocational certificate in collision repair, preferred
· 5 years industry experience with structural repair, Tesla experience preferred
· Collision repair industry experience, i.e. frame equipment, welding, riveting, diagnostic systems, estimating platforms, etc.
· Experience with various metal types from Aluminum to UHSS Steel
· High proficiency in written and spoken English
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
· Ability to work independently in limited supervision environments
· Ability to travel domestically and international based on business needs
· Capable of lifting 50 lbs. and driving a forklift